-
April 21st, 2007, 05:37 AM
#31
HB Forum Owner
-
April 21st, 2007, 06:03 AM
#32
HB Forum Owner
Your avs look great Shelley.
-
April 21st, 2007, 08:41 AM
#33
HB Forum Owner
yes they do, pete... they're ALL excellent, but i love love looooove that first one... the staircase going nowhere... the misty face in the background... i likes a lot... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 21st, 2007, 10:42 AM
#34
HB Forum Owner
I haven't done much av working in a long time...LOL. I LOVE those though...especially number 2. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
April 21st, 2007, 12:24 PM
#35
HB Forum Owner
-
April 21st, 2007, 12:34 PM
#36
HB Forum Owner
wow shelley they look great
-
April 22nd, 2007, 03:45 PM
#37
HB Forum Owner
Thanks everyone [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 12th, 2007, 12:39 PM
#38
Inactive Member
-
May 16th, 2007, 12:41 PM
#39
HB Forum Owner
-
May 16th, 2007, 12:43 PM
#40
HB Forum Owner
WOW...those are AMAZING!!! I did my Hubby's hostboard...LOL. I dunno if that counts as being creative. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks